- Developing next generation multi-modal / multi-photon microscopy setups.
- Developing automation and robotic solutions for microscopy setups.
- Building one-off prototypes to small scale series.
- Leading national and international collaborative research projects.
- Feedback to sales & marketing team.
- Discussing customized solutions with customers and providing technical support.
Profile of qualification
- PhD or Master degree in Physics/Biology/Biophotonics.
- Experience 3+ years.
- Profound experience in designing, building and testing microscopy setups.
- Deep understanding of optical design techniques (confocal, scanned, de-scanned, illumination, fluorescence detection).
- Profound know-how of laser-based illumination sources (cw & pulsed).
- Project management experience.
- Python, Matlab, LabView experience.
- fluent in English (orally and in writing).
Are you a highly innovative, enthusiastic professional looking for a highly challenging position in a cutting-edge microscopy manufacturing and development environment? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
Dr. Lukas Krainer
Prospective Instruments LK OG